Thank you all so much for your excitement surrounding the announcement that salons, including Naviina Salon & Day Spa, can reopen!
We want to be very clear that we are taking your safety and that of our staff very seriously. We will be waiting until May 15th to reopen due to implementing the new standards set forth by the governor. We had such short notice that we are still awaiting much needed PPE to arrive and we also have renovations which need to be finished. There are many new safety and sanitation rules that we are implementing. Please read on to see what some of our new protocols will look like.
- Appointments: We will begin calling to reschedule guests on Monday, May 4th, and our online booking at www.naviinasalon.com will re-open for booking. We appreciate your patience while some service providers may have limited availability. Due to the scheduled shifting of the service providers, your scheduled appointment may not stand as it was previously scheduled, however, we will notify you as soon as possible. We have limited phone staff that will be working hard to accommodate the many changes that have occurred. Our phones will remain closed until then. We WILL NOT be taking calls for appointments before May 4th. For better tracking please email your appointment requests firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot book online and we will reach out to you.
- Social Distancing – Service Providers will be working in every other station, leaving an empty station to keep a safe distance.
- Masks – Our staff will be required to wear masks. We require that you wear a mask to your appointment that secures behind the ears.
- Minimial Blow-drying – Temporarily, we will not be doing full blowouts and styling in the salon. Minimal blow-drying also allows for our staff to have sufficient sanitizing time between clients without extended appointment times. Please know that any adjustments in your services and blow-drys will be temporary.
- Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes – We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
- Capes- clients will receive a fresh cape for their service as always. Please come in freshly laundered clothing.
- No Beverages – We will not be offering any beverage service at this time.
- Limited Items and Guests – Please limit any belongings that you bring with you perhaps to your phone and forms of payment(rather than your handbag). Please do not bring any extra guests with you and please do not bring children to your appointment at this time. The exception to this is if a young child is scheduled, at that point we would allow one parent to accompany them into the service and maintain space from our service providers. Absolutely no pets will be allowed in the salon at this time.
- Please wait in your vehicle- We ask that you wait in your vehicle at this time so that there will be minimal contact between guests arriving and leaving. We will call you when we are ready for you to enter the salon.
If you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
Our local, family-owned business appreciates your support and understanding as we navigate this new salon “norm”. We are working quickly and very diligently to be both accommodating and conscientious to your needs. We are incorporating extensive new and improved sanitation practices into every aspect of our operation, includingthe requirement of all of our Service Provider’s completion of a Barbicide Course and Certification . We appreciate your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you in the salon soon!
-The Naviina Salon & Day Spa Family